Include FAQs Answer #3
Returns: Our returns period is 30 days to give you more time to send orders back. Because our jewelry is handcrafted when you order it, all refunds are for store credit.
- What can I return: We are only able to accept returns on items - including earrings - if they are sent back unworn and in their original packaging.
- We can’t accept returns on engraved or custom jewelry - unless they were received faulty - as we’ve customized these pieces especially for you.
- We are also unable to accept returns on items purchased from our stockists, and all purchases made will need to be returned directly to them.
We sincerely apologize if you have experienced any fault with your EM jewelry.
- Solid 14K Gold jewelry has a 2 year warranty
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill and Gold plated items have a 6 month warranty. Tarnishing does not constitute as a repair. This is a natural process with sterling silver, Gold Plated and Gold Fill jewelry. See our Jewelry Care guide for more info.
- If a chain breaks or a stone is loose with this timeframe, we have you covered.
Contact Us before returning your item to us, so that we can advise you of next steps and time frames for a refund or replacement item.
Exchanges: Please note, we no longer accept exchanges due to the handmade process. You will return your item for store credit and then purchase a new one.
Stockist Returns: If you would like to return an item you originally bought from one of our Elisha Marie Stockist, please return it directly to them. We cannot accept items purchased from our stockists. If you need any further information on our stockist please go to our Stockist page.
Receiving Your Return: We aim to process all returned orders within 15 working days. However in some cases, due to the current global situation this time frame may be extended to 30 working days. All refunds will be store credit.
Please note shipping costs are not refundable.
If you have any questions about your returns, please contact us and provide your order details.