EM offers free return shipping on all fine jewelry. We will provide the free return shipping label, so that your return process is seamless and easy.
Please note that returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation. Due to their personalized nature, the following orders are nonreturnable: items that have been modified, engraved, or resized; items that have previously been exchanged, and custom designed jewelry.
- What can I return: We are only able to accept returns on items - including earrings - if they are sent back unworn and in their original packaging.
- We can’t accept returns or exchanges on engraved, monogram, custom and on sale/ holiday sale items- unless they were received faulty - as we’ve customized these pieces especially for you.
- We are also unable to accept returns on items purchased from our stockists, and all purchases made will need to be returned directly to them.
- Tarnishing does not constitute as a return. This is a natural process with sterling silver, Gold Plated and Gold Fill jewelry. See our Jewelry Care guide for more info.
We sincerely apologize if you have experienced any fault with your EM jewelry.
- Solid 14K Gold jewelry has a 5 year warranty
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill and Gold plated items have a 6 month warranty. Tarnishing does not constitute as a repair. This is a natural process with sterling silver, Gold Plated and Gold Fill jewelry. See our Jewelry Care guide for more info.
Stockist Returns: If you would like to return an item you originally bought from one of our Elisha Marie Stockist, please return it directly to them. We cannot accept items purchased from our stockists. If you need any further information on our stockist please go to our Stockist page.
Receiving Your Return: We aim to process all returned orders within 15 working days. However in some cases, due to the current global situation this time frame may be extended to 30 working days.
Please note shipping costs are not refundable.
How To Return An Order
1. Obtain the Return Shipping Authorization Code: Contact us to obtain a return shipping authorization code and request your free return shipping label. Write your return shipping authorization code on the outside of the package you are returning. (Please note that the free return shipping label only applies to ring, loose diamond, and loose gemstone order from the US.
2. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip. For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Shipment and Insurance: If you do not have the original packaging, please include the jewelry box inside a small box and seal it. Affix the label to the outside of the box and drop it off at your nearest post office location. EM Jewelry is not responsible for packages dropped off in post office Drop Boxes. Obtain a receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance.
4. If you decide to use a different shipping method you can ship it back by any carrier. For your protection, please ship your item fully insured, signature required, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached EM Jewelry. EM Jewelry is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
After we receive the returned order, we will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item. Refunds will be issued via the method of payment used in the original purchase. EM Jewelry is not responsible for differences in foreign currency refund amounts due to exchange rate fluctuations between the time of purchase and refund. EM Jewelry is not responsible for any foreign exchange or other fees that are charged by the customer’s financial institution. For all credit card refunds, please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
Packages without a return shipping authorization number or packages that were refused delivery will not be accepted for refund and are subject to a minimum restocking charge of $50. Return shipping authorizations are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization. If your return shipping authorization has expired, please contact us to request another return shipping authorization. All requests for refunds must be in writing via email. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused.
Gift cards are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Any unused portion of the gift card will remain available for future purchases under the same gift card reference code. EM Jewelry is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.