We are still open for business on Elisha-Marie.com and are experiencing some changes in order to prioritize health and safety during this time.
What precautions are you taking amidst COVID-19?
- I am working in my home studio taking all necessary precautions to have a clean and sanitary work environment.
- You can place your orders at www.Elisha-Marie.com
- In-Stock Jewelry ships in 1-3 business days
- Made to order Jewelry ships in 2 - 6 weeks
- Gift Cards are now available online and can be used towards your future purchases or gift one to a friend
- Your support means the world to my small jewelry business and with your purchase, you are giving 1% back to a local charity.
My Promise to You
At Elisha Marie, it has always been important to promote diversity and inclusion. I support the Black community as well as those who identify with BIPOC, and LGBTQIA+ .
I have always strived to be a transparent brand but now more than every, I want to outline the changes I'm making to show you.
-I will continue to communicate on the topic of social change and keep you updated about diversity & inclusion at Elisha Marie.
-I support the Black community, POC and all other marginalized groups.
-I'll continue to use EM platform to fight for racial justice.
- A percentage of sales will go towards Black-owned, LGBTQIA+ -owned, POC-owned , and WOC businesses.
This is just a beginning, I still have a way to go.