We are still open for business on Elisha-Marie.com and are experiencing some changes in order to prioritize health and safety during this time.
What precautions are you taking amidst COVID-19?
- I am working in my home studio taking all necessary precautions to have a clean and sanitary work environment.
- You can place your orders at www.Elisha-Marie.com
- In-Stock Jewelry ships in 1-3 business days
- Made to order Jewelry ships in 2 - 4 weeks
- Order by Dec. 5th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Email us for an estimated ship date.
- Gift Cards are now available online and can be used towards your future purchases or gift one to a friend
- Your support means the world to my small jewelry business and with your purchase, we plant trees.
My Promise to You
At Elisha Marie, it has always been important to promote diversity and inclusion. I support the Black community as well as those who identify with BIPOC, and LGBTQIA+ .
I have always strived to be a transparent brand but now more than every, I want to outline the changes I'm making to show you.
-I will continue to communicate on the topic of social change and keep you updated about diversity & inclusion at Elisha Marie.
-I support the Black community, POC and all other marginalized groups.
-I'll continue to use EM platform to fight for racial justice.
This is just a beginning, I still have a way to go.